There are many thousands of people, both young and old, who rely on good-quality dentures every day. Dentures are a cost-effective way of replacing missing teeth and ensuring that one has a smile that he or she can be proud of. Indeed, older generations will be familiar with dentures as their own dental health was not the priority that it is nowadays.
How Can a Dental Technician Help You?
The problem is that dentures don’t last forever and there will be times when they require modification or repair. This is where a qualified dental technician can really help. Whether you are looking for expert new dentures in Cardiff or some running repairs on your existing dentures, a technician typically offers the following services:
- Taking moulds and creating new high-quality acrylic dentures, including fittings
- Repairing broken dentures
- Creating high-quality crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Modifying dentures so that they are a comfortable fit in the mouth
- Creating high-quality mouthguards for athletes and sports people
- Creating orthodontic retainers based on accurate moulds
- Creating night guards for people who grind their teeth at night
More than Just Dentures
Dentures are a cost-effective and time-tested method of restoring missing teeth and helping people to get on with their lives. Dental technicians certainly deal with dentures, their production, and their repair but they also offer a lot more besides. Whether it’s high-quality acrylic dentures, crowns, bridges, mouth guards, or implants, a dental technician can help.