Contrary to popular belief, today’s chiropractors can do far more than simply align your spine or alleviate chronic back pain; they can also provide holistic, drug-free treatments for headaches, sports injuries, unremitting arthritis, joint pain, scoliosis, pregnancy pains, high blood pressure, and a myriad of other incessant maladies.
So if you’d like to schedule a chiropractic appointment and finally obtain therapeutic relief from any of these conditions or ailments, this brief article will help you ascertain the very best chiropractors in Exeter.
Step One: Look for an Accredited Practitioner
From the onset, you’ll want to ensure that your chiropractor can tout the following certifications:
- Member of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- Recognised by the Royal College of Chiropractors
- Specialised in sport-based chiropractic care (endorsed by the FICS)
Step Two: Ensure a Wide Range of Approved Insurance Plans
Next, you’ll have to turn your attention towards the chiropractor’s network of accepted insurers, especially if you’d like to decrease your treatment costs. In this regard, your chiropractic professional should accept the following plans:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Step Three: Confirm a Patient-Centric Approach
Last but not least, you’ll want to click on the “what to expect” tab and “conditions treated” link to ensure a robust, personalised suite of services:
- An exhaustive initial examination and physical assessment
- X-rays or MRI scans to pinpoint the source of your ailment
- Lower back pain and sciatica treatments
- Chronic neck pain solutions
- Targeted physical therapy for sports injuries
- Treatments for pregnancy-related pains
- Holistic cures for headaches and migraines
- Inclusive paediatric care
- Solutions for chronic pain in the hips, legs, knees, feet, and ankles
In as little as two or three appointments, you’ll be able to find reprieve and relief from even the most harrowing of ailments, which is why you should reach out to a renowned local chiropractor as soon as possible.